– I co-organize Polish Tech Night from the very beginning and with a great pleasure I observe the development of this event. Recruitment for startup presentations is progressing more efficiently, which is the result of the greater recognition of our brand on the Polish market. In this edition, we managed to invite very interesting and unique Polish startups, which by their level and innovation do not diverge from our western colleagues. We can be proud that such fantastic technologies are created in Poland – says Ewa Galant, a business consultant from London.
On the Berlin stage presented themselves:
– dedicated AI systems for the medical industry (Infermedica, Miłosz Wiciński, Business Development Manager)
– hand implants (vBionic sp. o.o., Bartosz Rajewski)
– innovative waste sorting plant (BIN-E, Jakub Luboński, Co-founder)
– flying vehicle (Hoverbike, Przemysław Bonna, Sales and Marketing Director)
– Hyperloop technology implementation plan (Hyper Poland, Jakub Olek, Strategic Planning Director)
– producer of functional devices and RFID UHF systems (Smart Technology Group, Monika Bańdura and Karolina Kozłowska)
– technology of production and implementation of unmanned aircraft UAV (SkyTronic, Justyna Gudaszewska and Tadeusz Gudaszewski)
– A lot will change in the future. In a comprehensive investment program, Poland plans to create up to 26 new funds together with VC investors and business angels to patch the gap in the early stages of financing Polish startups – adds Tobias Szarowicz from Polish Berlin Tech – a community that, thanks to regular meetings, allows Poles to exchange startup know-how in Berlin.
The sponsors of the third edition of Polish Tech Night are: Sunfish Partners, Bayer Grants4Apps, Berliner Volksbank and Polish Investment and Trade Agency. The event is supported by partners: Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie, HÄRTING Law Firm, etventure, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Berlin and AHK Polska.
Polish Tech Night also supports Polish and German communities: Public Space, Polonium Foundation, Science Polish Perspective, Pomeranian Science and Technology Park, Netcamp, Huge Thing, E-commerce Berlin Expo and Startup Poland.
More information: Polish Investment and Trade Agency
Photo © Polish Tech Night