The meeting will have a whole new form, in which business and design will meet. Organizers will create temporary interiors, which will be fully furnished and dressed in selected design brands.
Why shoud you visit?
Friday, October 2nd
- “Caffe Design” – meeting for architects, interior designers, developers, investors and media professionals, who sipping wine will discuss topics from the design and business world.
- Professional networking session hosted by Grzegorz Turniak, the godfather of Polish networking and preacher of mingling, and talent and career management.
- Lecture on Polish design by Krystyna Luczak-Surowka, design historian and critic, lecturer at Warsaw’s Academy of Fine Arts and Educoncept design school, design exhibitions curator and founder of the charity campaign Design for Animals and website Design by PL.
- Discussion on DIY movement, hosted by TV stars Majsterki, who will prove that nowadays anyone can do-it-yourself, no matter of age, gender or experience.
- Concert of Kamil Wasicki, who will treat us with his sung poetry.
Saturday and Sunday, October 3rd and 4th
- Open days, not for everyone though.
If you are not looking for unconventional interior solutions and practical exhibition of interior design, this event is not for you. Guests will travel through sample interiors fully arranged with selected design, applied art and beautiful objects of everyday use.
Organizers only invite people who want to change their house, flat or apartment, and who would like to feel at home in their premises.
Wolf In Design 2nd-4th of October 2015
Wolf Marszałkowska, Marszałkowska 89 street, corner of Żurawia street.
Friday, 2nd of October 2015 – “Caffe Design”, closed meeting, 15:30 – 22:00
Saturday and Sunday, 3rd and 4th of October 2015, open days, 11:00 – 19:00