Link to Poland Sp. z o.o. (“The Administrator”), Al. Solidarności 115/2, 00-140 Warsaw, the administrator of the information and journalistic portal, attaches special importance to protecting the Portal Users’ privacy as well as the security of collecting, processing and using their personal data.
Registration and collection of personal data
1. Using the Portal does not require any registration and its Users remain anonymous until they decide otherwise.
2. The Portal contains services (e.g.: chats, comments) in which the content provided by the User (e.g.: opinions, questions, etc.) becomes public. The User can publish his or her content in these services only after authorising them. The User decides how this content will be signed.
3. The Portal allows its Users to publish articles, texts and adverts. In order to create a profile its author has to fill in a registration form which includes such personal information as the User’s first and second name, email address, etc. The information provided in the form is to facilitate the communication between the Portal and the User.
4. The Administrator automatically collects and processes the information included in the cookie files. This is computer data, particularly text files, which is stored on the User’s device and which is intended to use the Portal’s websites. Cookie files usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storing time on the user’s device and their unique number.
Processing of personal data
- Users’ personal data included in the registration forms will be processed by the Administrator solely for the purpose of providing services available on the Portal and for the purposes indicated in the registration form. Information about the Portal Users can be processed, with their consent, for legally justified purposes such as sending promotional and information materials, offering products as well as market and public opinion surveys.
- The User has to right to access his or her personal data, verify, modify and rectify (correct) the data when the data is incorrect, complete the data when the data is incomplete, incorrect or has been changed, as well as to have the data removed and be forgotten. The User has also the right to make a complaint to a supervisory body.
Should you have any further questions regarding the above-mentioned rights please send an e-mail to the following address: office (at) linktopoland.com
Transferring information about the Portal Users
- The Administrator does not pass or transfer (sells or lends) the Portal Users’ personal data to any other persons or institutions without the Users’ consent. The Users’ personal data processed by the Administrator can be made available to the competent state authorities, on their demand, for the purposes of their investigations or to third parties based on the decisions of state authorities.
- The Administrator will not make any automated decisions based on the User’s personal data, including decisions that result from profiling, meaning using personal data for evaluating an individual’s personal characteristics, particularly for analysing or predicting such aspects as his or her job, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behaviours, location or movements.
Policy of cookie files
While operating our Portal we use cookie files in order to provide the best quality service, including the services adjusted to Users’ individual needs. Using the Portal without changing the cookie files settings means that these files will be placed on your device. You can change the cookie files settings on your computer at any time.
Cookies (text files saved and stored on the computer of Users) are used only to provide the Company the statistical data about flow of Users and use of their Web sites. This process excludes the acquisition of any information about the Users of the portal.
2. Disable the cookies mechanism by User
The Users can stop placing cookies in their computers and at any time they can disable the option to accept cookies in their browser, which will not cause any difficulties in using the portal.
3. Disclaimer regarding the mechanism of cookies