Link to Poland Private Limited Company (“Company”) administrator of the information and journalistic website attaches particular importance to the protection of privacy of the portal Users and the security of the processing and using their personal data.
1. Registration on the portal is not compulsory.
2. Registration gives the possibility of full access to the content and services offered by the portal, including participation in discussion groups, access to the portal archive and to other services offered on the Web pages of the portal.
3. In order to register fill the registration form. In the registration form you must provide personal information such as: name and surname of the User, email address and also login and password that will be sent on your e-mail. Registration form also contains other gaps to fill, that are voluntary and are designed to facilitate communication between the portal and the User.
Personal data of Users
1. Collection of personal data
Personal data of Users of the portal contained in the registration forms, as well as other data collected automatically are processed according to the requirements of the Act of the 29th of August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, no 101, item 926 with further amendments), and the Act of the 18th of July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No 144, item. 1204 with further amendments). The User shall have the right to inspect the data concerning himself and the right to their verification, modification, or deletion. Data collected automatically will not be changed nor deleted.
2. Processing of personal data
The administrator of personal data of portal users is provided by the Company. The Data Administrator according to the article 31 of the Personal Data Protection Act has an authority to entrust the data, to other entities under the agreement. Personal data contained in the registration forms will be processed by the Company solely for services provided by the portal and for the purposes indicated in the registration form. Information about the Users of the portal can be processed with their consent, for legally justified purposes of the Company i.e. sending promotional and information materials, offering products, market and public opinion researches.
3. The collection and transfer of automatically collected information
The Company maintains information collected automatically. It applies to the IP addresses of the Users searching the Web pages of the portal and using its services. IP information can be provided to eligible Authorities at their request, for the purposes of their proceedings or to the third parties under the decisions of state authorities.
4. Disseminate of information about the Users of the portal
The Company, as a portal administrator, does not pass and does not conduct a trade (does not sell, rents) of personal data of the portal User to other persons or organizations without user’s permission. Personal data processed by the Company may be provided to the eligible Authorities at their request, for the purposes of their proceedings or to third parties under the decisions of state authorities.
Policy of cookie files
Cookies (text files saved and stored on the computer of Users) are used only to provide the Company the statistical data about flow of Users and use of their Web sites. This process excludes the acquisition of any information about the Users of the portal.
2. Disable the cookies mechanism by User
The Users can stop placing cookies in their computers and at any time they can disable the option to accept cookies in their browser, which will not cause any difficulties in using the portal.
3. Disclaimer regarding the mechanism of cookies