Łukasz was born in Opole and now he lives in the Netherlands, where he works. For the love of the mountains he chose the place to live – Jelenia Góra. From education and the choice he is ecologist and IT specialist. With passion traveler and photographer. He loves spend actively free time, mountains, cycling and long, lonely journeys. Challenges? The bigger the better. Nothing is impossible, there are only difficult to implement. Dreams? Getting the crown the earth, cycling travel around the world and much more.
Gobi cycling expedition details:
Time: trip is planned for July / August 2014
● single passing second largest desert in the world
● experience an unforgettable adventure
● help Hospice Opole (Hospicjum Opolskie)
● spending time promoting active and healthy lifestyles
● discover new places
● meeting many interesting people, and learn about their history and culture
● promoting Polish in Mongolia and Mongolia in Poland
Approximate expedition route:
Expedition route will be about 1500-2000 km on the Mongolian Gobi wilderness
Expedition under Link to Poland media patronage.
More info on Gobi Expedition and on Facebook