A modern guide for children who are curious to know the world. The publication presents Italian culture, arts, cuisine and attractive tourist regions of the country in a way most suitable for a young reader. Thanks to the interactive games, hidden sounds and interesting graphics, the children will easily acquire the knowledge and learn the language.
Advantages of the publication:
- attractive for children piece of information about the Italian culture: art, geography, social relations and customs;
- interactive audiobook – a built-in soundtrack with voice readers allows to listen to the whole text (a perfect solution for children who are learning to read);
- Polish-Italian dictionary, which helps learning basic phrases in Italian (the meaning, spelling and pronunciation);
- amusing poems;
- inspiring and original layout;
- quiz and memory games included, which guarantee great fun
The authors, Łukasz Dębski and Anna Kaszuba-Dębska, who have visited Italy with their children, recommend several locations, trails and they reveal some detail that might interest the young travellers. It is an obligatory guide for anyone who is considering a visit to this European country with children.
The whole publication is accompanied by a voice reader of an actor of Cracovian theatre, who often made children and their parents laugh. The Italian woman reader helps us learn the proper pronunciation of the foreign phrases.
What are the customs of the Italian nation?
What to eat here and what to see?
Where gladiator goes, what are the football teams?
Why the famous Tower of Pisa leans?
There are also photos of the Floating City
Fragments about fashion and baking recipes,
Alpine ski slopes, excursion through Rome
Sightseeing Florence and Italian phrase-book
Who wants to know Italy will find it all
Visit Italia with the help of the e-book.
E-book is available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch in the App Store: HERE
(price 1.99 €)
Hereyou can download a free PDF version available on each computer. PDF has the same content and graphics, however, because of its format, it has interactions: it has no built-in voice readers, interactive quiz and memory games, or the moving elements and speaking images.
Funded by Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
Publisher: Fundacja Czas Dzieci