The Business Development Executive will be responsible for selling STX Next’s services to a diverse customer base located throughout Europe, the United States and the Middle East. Activities involve prospecting, qualifying leads, presentations to C-level executives, negotiations and closing. In addition, occasional participation in industry networking events to build-up the sales pipeline.
This position requires an organised, self-starter with strong communication skills.
What do we need from you?
- 2+ years of cross-border sales experience with a proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills (English) and active listening skills. Polish is not a requirement although additional languages will be viewed favourably
- Ability to communicate effectively to an audience, regardless of complexity
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through / follow-up
- Solid account qualification skills; Self-starter approach to researching target accounts and gathering contacts
- Must exhibit a positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of sales and marketing goals
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain software technology
Beneficial but not required:
- Experience or knowledge of IT/software/Saas market
- Familiarity with CRM and or other business development tools
What do we offer?
- Clearly defined career path and mentoring
- Working in a very international team in which English and Spanish in constant use
- Training budget – STX Next covers 75% of training/conference fee as well as books and webinars
- Contribution to costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport)
- Team building budget
- Team Retreats
- Laptop and additional accessories
The STX Next recruitment process consists of two meetings. One of them will verify your technical skills, the other one will test your soft skills.
How to apply
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Business Development Executive” in the subject.
Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV: „I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the current and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”