Lionbridge Game Services (LGS) offers a full range of services designed to enhance the quality of the game experience. These end-to-end services are designed to allow game studios to focus on their core competencies, while allowing LGS to act as a critical partner, in areas of quality and scale.
You will be:
- testing all the latest and greatest games
- providing feedback on bugs
- ensuring the game has been correctly translated
So if you are:
- fluent in Slovak/ Norwegian/ Indonesian/ Danish/ Czech/ Croatian/ Bulgarian and many others…
- able to comfortably communicate in English
- experience as a games tester would be ideal but not a necessity
- Part-time cooperation
- Gaining experience in a stable, global company with a solid market position – Lionbridge has offices in 26 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles,
- access to the latest technologies,
- friendly work atmosphere in a creative team,
- an order contract.
How to apply
Fill the job application form: Apply now